About This Blog

The public should know all we can about the business of the decision makers that affect our lives, our wallets and our democracy. This is a record of my efforts to try and improve the levels of transparency and accountability within Sheffield City Council and others. To shine a light on how decisions are made and where the money goes. If I can also help others to find their own voice and influence along the way, then that is a bonus.

Friday 21 November 2014

Talking About My Funding Campaign, by Nigel Slack.


I've created this short piece of audio for my funding campaign web pages and thought it would be good for people to be able to access it on my blog as well. If you want to see it in it's intended spot, click on the orange banner or button next to this post to visit my 'Public Interest' crowdfunding campaign.



Click here for my Indiegogo funding campaign page.

No comments:

Post a Comment